domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

Session ten... the last free session...

Today I will take the time to write about the last free post and talk about a theme I love, spirituality. Yes... a complicated and personal theme, so yes I take advantage of the freedom of the blog session... but in good spirit, of course.

First of all, there is to much discussion in the world about God, so I will skip quickly this theme, yes I believe in God, and no, I don't think he looks like an old man in the sky in a golden chair with long beard. I think it is the opposite or the impossible, which is actually really all possible. For me the face of God is in the ocean when you hear it like it is breathing or when the sunrises seen in the top of a mountain, in the people you love, in the challenges and in the beauty in life.

For me the spirit is something so complicated and so simple, depending on the day. But in any form I always relate it with the contrary of fear, I think fear drives people in so many wrong ways. Like if fear makes you closer to something, that approach is bad, and can be aggressive (fear as in not bravery, not the fear you conquer) and when it makes go away is bad because obviously you are not dealing with something that affects you. The fear can be good if it deal with but then is bravery.

When the year started I was so afraid of speaking English, I was always afraid of that, and I don't think I have conquer it, but at least I understand it now. And the fear has become a challenge, and that is beautiful and magic, and fills my spirit with joy... yes, I still fear of it, but in a way I deal with.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario