domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

Session Nine!

Another free post, great!
I like it so much when we have this free blog sessions because it is a great moment to express myself, and sometime it is so hard to express your feelings and thoughts. And well... that is the theme I will write about: the choice of expressing myself against being a pleaser.

Normally, in real life, not in the blog, I can not express myself with freedom because I feel that I will hurt someone's feelings or maybe someone can be offended by what I say. And it is so comlicated when we create this barrier, it is like a jail we put us in. Because lately I have realize that I live my life pleasing people and living in a mental jail, so I can not express myself with freedom.

But this go even further, with pleasing people, not only that, but we force our feelings to please also, is like you can not be sad or angry or feel anything that can alter the feeling of others, unless they want to feel that, and then you have to please them with that feeling. And of course if they feel bad or sad you have to listen and share the emotion and end feeling sad, but if you want express your feelings... no way! Is like: "Don't make me sad, please" "Oh OK, OK, OK..." but they do not really listen.

So in the end, our emotions are the emotions others decide for us, because we have to please the rest and not make they uncomfortable. But I am tired of that, I want to start living under my own emotions and feelings and wake up in the morning and be and feel who I am. Because nobody cares to please me, so why should I be that. Of course the people I love do that, and I will please them *in some ways, but when you start dictating your emotions with the emotions of the people you don't really know or that they don't even care about you... then is time to stop and be yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario