lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Session 11 "Year 2013: Good & bad points"

This year has been Ups and Downs...

The experience this year has been for me. This has been a very special year for me because is my last year of classes. Because I studied another career before this, and problems I had in the way, it will be nine years of my life studying at the university... which of course, is a very long time.

So this year had ups and downs, with good moments, but it has also been a very stressful year and I am most tired. I can wish for it to be over all ready... but this is now my last weeks of classes and now it seems like forever. I had great things happen to me this year, I traveled to New York with my boyfriend, and after that, we moved together, that is great... but it is also sad to go away from my house, I love my parents, and miss them… of course, but who I miss the most is my dog, Pascual, he was my guardian during the nights and he use to sleep over my bed, him I miss a lot, he is the sweetest.

A bad thing this year that was a lot of stress was that my dad was operated from the heart, and since he had a lot of problems in the past it was a very delicate medical procedure. But fortunately everything went ok, and now he seems to be very good. Another bad thing was the first semester classes were very disperse and it was hard to follow and we almost went to do the exam all by ourselves, which was a shortfilm. But it turned out to be great a thing, we were a great team together with my classmates and did a very fun and good shortfilm.
Now all I can say is that I am happy this year is finally ending and a new and great phase in my life is just starting. Hurray!

2 comentarios:

  1. Andrea, this year has been veru dificult for me too, but I hope to finish.
    I hava been seven years in the university and I am so tired.
    but, the friday is freedom
    see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar