domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

Session 4

Today I want to talk about my favorite series, Breaking Bad and why am I a fan, and why I’m so sad because the series has ended.

First of all, I have never been a follower of any other TV series as deep and committed as I have been with Breaking Bad, for real, Breaking Bad was like my religion.

Breaking Bad was the most intriguing and well written series I have ever seen, the series’ story is about Walter White, a chemistry teacher, a brilliant but frustrated man, he is a good dad and a tender husband, his wife is pregnant, and Walter has to work in two jobs for his family, a teacher in a school were the kids would never see the genius he is and they don’t even take him serious, and at a car wash were he is treated very bad by his boss.

Walter has this sort of mediocre life, but he makes an effort for his family. Until he is diagnosed with lung cancer and he’s life expectation becomes very narrow. So he feels he needs to provide for his family before he dies, so as a chemist he starts to create the finest Crystal Meth (Methamphetamine), and becomes a drug dealer, and slowly but surely things start to change and money starts to flow and things go from bad to worst.

The series is amazing!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario