lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Session 12... The Great Challenge

Well I have to say this has been a great class, but also a challenge, one that at moments had me very frustrated and specially when it comes to talk in public, that is something that I have realize to be very hard to do, in English of course. For me it has been a real exercise of the mind, to really use the language, to speak and to write correctly.

The blogs have been very useful but I still wish I could talk and write more easily in English. But anyway, I have tried my best and been using it a lot, practicing with my boyfriend and using apps in English, playing games in English and watching more movies English with English subtitles... it is amazing how sometimes I don't even notice it, but I understand everything, but when a get lost I hate it... but good thing that happens fewer and fewer times.

I have now been learning this last month with a lot of practice the things that had me the most worried that I would never understand. Things like: “have had”, and “have been” or, “would have” and “would have been”, and possible futures and pasts, specially with conditional futures like “could be” instead of “would”… I now understand why and when to use them correctly, but sometimes I get a little confuse, I am getting the hand of it, or at least I am trying. Also when some phrases are formulated and they mean something in Spanish that has fewer or a lot more words, because reading it is easy, but trying to say it correctly from scratch... that has been very hard, specially when talking in English.

I will continue to learn and practice and keep learning languages because I use to think it was a very hard thing I would never achieve, but now this last moth I have really started to think differently.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Andrea!
    I can´t speak in public, you aren´t the only :c
    but I hope can speak, write and read better
    A kiss

    ResponderEliminar