miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2013

Blog Session One! The first term, this year.

Last Semester, started very good, me and my boyfriend had a very relaxing time in Miami for holidays, where even thou it was the United States, I didn’t have to speak a word of English, because there are a lot of us Latinos, and everybody speaks Spanish.

All this wonder ended when class started again. My first shocking surprise was my very tide schedule, because there I noticed that I had to come in everyday at 8:30 early in the morning, and finished class at 6:15 in the afternoon, which clearly was going to be, and ended up being, very tiresome.

Despite this, I was happy, because that semester was about Film/movies/art-direction. That was something I was waiting for, because is one of my passions and I really like it a lot.

Unfortunately the teachers were not what I expected, because there wasn’t any given planning with the projects and/or teachings.
Besides this, there weren’t any kind of neither guide nor support for the final exam, which consisted in doing a short-film.

Finally, making that short-film, was the biggest learning experience in whole semester because not having any guides, meant that we had to figure it out and solve everything ourselves.


I didn’t have much free time for my self, so I will have to wait until the next summer holidays. (insert sarcasm face)

1 comentario:

  1. as you yourself told me today is the last Wednesday 22 of this year and there will be more and counting

    ResponderEliminar